• The Oregon Coast


Hello, I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend as much as I did. Luckily I got to sneak away from reality for a little while and head over to the Oregon coast for a few days. The weather was perfection- clear, sunny and warm. It was a nice break from the foggy weather we have had in Eugene the past few weeks. 

While I was there, I kept thinking about the word 'wanderlust', it has been one of my favorite words for some time now as it embodies everything I feel about travel and exploration. However, I realized I have been blocking myself off by striving to fulfill this 'wanderlust'. 



I have been so focused on trying to travel to 'new places' (aka other countries) that I have forgotten about my own homeland. There are so many places in the states, and even Oregon that I haven't explored. So, I am trying to just get out more. Less planned trips, more spontaneity. In my opinion, wanderlust isn't about a list of how many countries you have been to. It is more about reaching for something different, a full life that is bursting with moments that change your routine and push you outside of your comfort zone.




Cleawox Lake, Honeyman State Park, Florence, Oregon
Here is a quick video I made with some shots from our little trip. Some places we went to included: Honeyman State Park, City of Florence, Heceta Beach, Devil's Churn, City of Newport. 


Sunset over sand dunes in Florence, Oregon



No comments:

Post a Comment