• Pinard & Moonfalls

Moon Falls, OR
Hello,
I'm back! I have left this blog unattended for far too long, and I am trying to get back in the habit of both documenting my travels as well as sharing them with the rest of the world.

I am a little late on posting this- since technically this adventure was last weekend…however I am going to share anyways because these waterfalls were breathtaking!

Pinard Falls, OR












Me and my boyfriend Will (my travel buddy) have been exploring the waterfalls outside of Dorena Lake since last winter- and what we have found has been truly amazing. The more we go out into this area, the richer we leave. Oregon is filled with so many hidden treasures, and the best ones are hard to find.







I made a short little video about our trip out there as well as here are directions to get there:
Pinard Falls:http://www.waterfallsnorthwest.com/nws/falls.php?num=3619
Moon Falls: http://www.waterfallsnorthwest.com/nws/falls.php?num=4146
(They are about 3 miles apart)

+The Northwest Waterfall Survey site is an awesome resource for waterfalls in Oregon, Washington and Idaho

Enjoy and I hope you go and explore for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment